You are cordially invited to join us for our 52nd Annual Conference. If you have not yet registered, there is still time to register!
We have carefully designed three days of rich learning and opportunities for knowledge-sharing where all ESOL professionals can meet and share visions, co-construct ideas, and set research agendas and action plans together:
- School teachers in all content areas and leaders can earn up to 18 CTLE credits on MLLs, Pedagogy or Content.
- We offer certificates of Participation to attendees.
In addition to the fantastic lineup of keynote speakers, there are also tons of concurrent sessions to choose from each day. Here are some of the conference highlights:
- Equity Strategies for Multilingual Learners in K-12 Classes
- Exploring Inclusive Practices: Reaching Out to All Learners
- Centering Students from the Margins
- Culturally Sustaining Digital Literacies as Social Transformation
- Developing Conceptual Understandings, Academic Language, and Literacy through Knowledge-Building Cycles
- Transform Your Teaching with Digital Tools
- Sharing Similarities, Celebrating Differences - an agentic approach to differentiation
- Interactive Content Area Activities to Enhance Learning
- Resources & Inspiration: Community Asset Mapping and Multilingual Learner Engagement
- Flipped Classrooms & Interactive Tools: The Language Educators Technology Wheel
- Experience Multilingualism through a Cultural & Linguistic Exchange
- Inclusive Teaching Through Classroom Technology Integration: Collaboration and Differentiation
And much more!! Please check out our detailed agenda here.
We look forward to seeing you!
Ching-Ching Lin, Ed.D
NYS TESOL President, 2021-2022